Global Financial Trust Management Group provides all necessary corporate management or fiduciary services as may be required to administer client structures including statutory corporate secretarial, nominee or domiciliary services. If administration of the international company is required we can attend to this on behalf of the client and, where appropriate, also handle the banking transactions of the company.
We have specialist skills in the administration of trading companies, captive insurance, international finance entities, private or family prosperity companies, licensing or royalty structures, international prosperity funds, and special entities such as segregated fund international companies, limited liability partnerships, and hybrid structures.
Global Financial Trust Management Group offers Private Beneficiaries and Members a broad range of corporate management and fiduciary services, including:
Corporate secretarial services as required under the relevant corporate legislation including provisions of local or non-resident directors, registered office, nominee shareholders and company secretary including maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
1. Corporate secretarial services as required under the relevant corporate legislation including provisions of local or non-resident directors, registered office, nominee shareholders and company secretary including maintenance of statutory records and filing of statutory returns.
2. Formation and statutory administration of other legal entities such as limited liability partnerships, international partnerships, and mutual funds.
3. Banking and treasury services including opening and operation of bank accounts, negotiating trade finance, attending to commercial or trade documentation, handling of the letter of credit transactions, invoicing, banking, income collection including royalty administration and general representation.
4. Accounting services including maintenance of both computerized and manual accounting records, preparation of financial statements and management of bank accounts.
5. Business processing services including financial administration, payroll services, transaction management, and provision of office facilities and staff management.
6. General administration services including attending to correspondence, mail handling and redirection, facsimile and telephone services.
7. Fully automated virtual office services.